Sunday 24 February 2013

Knitting Getaway

It's very hard to knit when you have a busy schedule. Between working, hanging out with friends and sleeping, there was no time for knitting! And the list of projects I had was just growing, with no sign of slowing down.

Friday night, myself & some friends drove up to Blue Mountain for a weekend getaway. I personally don't ski or snowboard, so I figured this would be a great opportunity to knit! And it has been! With two projects completed, I would say this Knitting Getaway was very successful.

I finished my "Forest Toque" for Alanna's boyfriend Mike. Since I had the time, I gave him two pompom options:


I also FINALLY finished my PacMan inspired Game Board Hat! I will be selling the chart on Ravelry, along with the hat pattern I created for a super slouchy toque. For now, here's a sneak preview of it!


1 comment: