Thursday 7 February 2013

Just keep knitting... Just keep knitting ...

This is my mantra right now.

I'm in the midst of creating an awesome Pac-Man hat for my friend Shane. What have I gotten myself into?!
On paper, the design looks AWESOME! And super easy. But on knitting needles ... yikes! It's a jumble of yarn and colours (did I mention it requires 8 different colours of yarn?).On the plus side, it's coming together quite nicely!


Hopefully will be done this bad boy in the next week or so! The pattern will be for sale on Ravelry for all you brave knitters out there. My next creations will be a Knitted Headband for my girlfriend Sarah and some super cozy dog sweaters for 2 very sweet Whippets.

If you haven't already, please go and "like" my Facebook page!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment